Friday

Food 4 Thought Friday!

Food 4 Thought Friday! 

A little feast without the calories!! 


Go here to JOIN IN!!! 


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
HO-HO-HO! 
Breakfast ~ What is your favorite part of Christmas preparation?  When everything is up and finished, bought and wrapped. Least favorite?  I don't like having to carry in all the decorations or return the boxes to the garage.


Lunch ~ What one thing would make Christmas just not Christmas for you? If there weren't any Christmas Lights...I Love the Lights. Or traditions..I love traditions!

Dinner ~  What is your favorite Christmas song? I love all the songs...I seriously don't have a favorite. Maybe it would be "Mary Did You Know?"   Movie?  Elf and Miracle on 34th Street...and The Grinch. Treat? Fudge...and sugar coated corn pops. Tradition? I love our family parties, cereal for the kids at home and grands, new ornaments reminding us what our Christmas was about, and Christmas Cards.

Midnight Snack ~ How do you fit in all the extra things that have to be done during the holiday season? I try to start early.  I like having my cards ready to mail after Thanksgiving.  Decorate early and have gifts bought..I feel a sense of peace being organized early.

Recipe for the Week ~  (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for the week?) Enjoy The Now!  Slow Down and Focus on all the Wonderful Things!  

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

1 comments:

Jodi said...

I lied! I am still catching up! My life has been a bit crazy and I am just finally going to friend's blogs to catch up!

thanks for playing! Love your answers. I am with you on carrying boxes to the garage and putting it all away. Not fun. Love your recipe !