Saturday

Christmas Cards at Mom's

Today I went up to my mom's after Parker's basketball game to help her make her Christmas Cards.  Shelly started this little tradition a few years ago.  I think it's fun.  This year the cards were super easy and we had them done in no time.  Susan came about 45 minutes late and we were done.  I was able to stay for a few minutes after she came and really wished that I would have had more time. I love visiting with my sister, mom and niece.  I like this little tradition and appreciate Shelly for making it happen.

Kamryn had a basketball game as well today and I really try to support the grands and so I left.  The gym was packed with no seats and so I just stood and held Briggs and smiled and talked to Brynlie.  Kevin brought the twins with him to the game.  I don't think I even asked where Julie and Jordyn were.  Kevin's such a good daddy.  It was fun watching Kam and the twins.  Larry was able to make Kam's game today too!

Sadie came to play later and we let Behr go to his other grandpa's for a few hours.  It was a busy day!

0 comments: