Yesterday I got really sick after our Conference. I wasn't sure that I would even be able to make it through Conference but some how I was able to. As soon as I got home though I was confined to my room so that I was close to the bathroom. I was so sick. I kept praying that no one else would get sick this week. I really didn't want this to go through our family and grands. Larry gave me a blessing and blessed me that the sickness would leave my body quickly. I know when that happened. It was later in the day and all at once my body was burning up. I was so weak but knew I needed to be in the bathroom. I mustered up enough energy to get there just. I was sure I was going to throw up but I also needed to be on the toilet. I grabbed a grocery sack that was in a cupboard and about that time I saw black...I was passing out but was able to get to the floor gently. I laid on the floor and it felt good...it was so cold and I was so hot. I breathed deep and hard. I feel asleep and when I woke up (when Larry came to check on me) I could tell whatever had been making me sick was gone. I felt weak but I knew I was going to be better.
Larry gave everyone a blessing that night. We taught Zaden a little about the Priesthood and blessings since he didn't want one at first. After our little lesson on them he agreed to have one too. I still kept praying that everyone would be fine.
Today when Kimi was leaving Natalie came in. I was feeling pretty good and was getting Behr breakfast. I was still a little weak but would have been okay. Natalie just told me that she was there for an hour and I could shower, rest or do whatever. I decided to shower. (I was planning on showering when Behr napped) Natalie had brought me soup too. She is such a sweetie. While I was showering she picked up and vacuumed. It is so hard for me to accept help from others. I held the little's while Natalie served me. I am in awe of how she serves others. I really haven't met too many people that just come in and do. I think I cried off and on the rest of the day. My kids continue to teach me so much. Natalie was sweet and told me that we all serve differently and she pointed out a few ways I serve. That did make me feel better but I still want to be more like Natalie. Natalie was truly an Angel to me today.
Monday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment