My cute visiting teacher came yesterday. I ran errands in the morning and hurried home so I would be there. Ruth came a little early and we chatted and laughed. I noticed she was watching the time and asked her if she was in a hurry. She said that the other sister she goes to was going to pick her up and take her to visit Sister Murdock. (who use to visit teach with Ruth) So our visit was short and we both felt a little cheated. She invited to me to go with them but I had more things that I needed to get done. Today I went and visited my cute friends. I love visiting with Crystal and Linda and they both teach me so much. They are truly my friends and I love them bunches. I love printing the message and giving it to them with a treat. It just makes me feel good. ☺
I had to call a plumber. Every 5-6 years our pipes get clogged and requires a plumber to fix them. I think every time they get clogged I try the gels and different tricks to clear a drain but they don't work. I remember the last time this happened we bought some stuff that I was suppose to put down the drains every month to keep the pipes clean. I must have remembered a few times because the box of cleaner wasn't completely full...there were a few bottles missing. But obviously I had forgotten because I still had quite a few. I got more of that drain stuff and hopefully I will remember to write it on my new calendar each month to remind me. It's a pain to have a clogged drain. The guy that came today knew Linda's son really well. I told him I had just been at Linda's. It's a small world sometimes. Like you know one person from a town and so does the person you are talking to. ☺I love seeing the water drain. It makes me happy1
Tuesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment