Sunday
Happy Anniversary to Us
On November 5, 1980 Larry and I went to the Salt Lake City Temple and were sealed for Time and all Eternity. It's been 6 years and we still like each other.....we like each other a lot! We traveled to more places than I could have ever dreamed of. We have seven wonderful kids that have enriched our lives and gave us purpose. We now have been blessed with eleven of the cutest little grands ever born and one on the way and many more to follow. We've learned a lot from all of our experiences. Our faith and trust in God has been strengthened. We try to focus on the positive and good things happening which makes us realize there is so much of it. We really don't have much to complain about .... (it doesn't do any good anyway). We have a lot of fun together and enjoy our time together. We truly are living our Happily Ever After. We look forward to many more years of making memories. We think there might be a mission in the future and possibly a change of location. (we want to downsize eventually) Whatever life brings we will be okay as long as we are together. I love my sweetie and I'm thankful that we both took a Courtship and Marriage class in college where we were introduced to each other. We passed the class! ☺ Life is pretty darn fun!
Even though we went to Hawaii in October and was going to count that as our Anniversary get away, we ended up going to Logan and staying the night. Larry got us a nice suite and we ordered room service. It was really relaxing and quiet and pretty wonderful. We both have needed that...of course I think everyone does every now and then. Larry's a keeper......good thing too.....because I get him for ever.....even for the eternities. ☺
Posted by Dawn at 7:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment