Food 4 Thought Friday!
A little feast without the calories!!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
GRATITUDE
GRATITUDE
Breakfast ~ What are you most grateful for right this very MINUTE? Some down time...it's quiet and I don't need to be doing anything else right now.
Lunch ~ What are you most grateful this WEEK? This week has been very busy and I am grateful for a full life. I love having lots to do even though I truly enjoy quiet time but I think that 's because I usually don't have it but, I do like it that way. ☺
Dinner ~ What are you most grateful for this MONTH? A calendar so I can keep track of everything going on. Of course I'm always grateful for my cute family.
Midnight Snack ~ What are you most grateful for this YEAR? probably my good health and my blessed life. When I get a "hiccup" I remember just how very blessed I am. I am so grateful for the Temple too. I love going every week and I feel so much peace and love. I'm so grateful to have Temples so close to me.
Recipe for the Week ~(instead of your recipe for life, what is it for just this week?) Be Kind and Considerate to Everyone....We all deserve that!
Recipe for the Week ~(instead of your recipe for life, what is it for just this week?) Be Kind and Considerate to Everyone....We all deserve that!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


1 comments:
Oh treasure my quiet time as well, and just like you it's because it's so rare! I believe gratitude is the magic that makes those hiccups in life bearable! Thanks for playing fun friend!
Post a Comment