Wednesday

Scary Movie???

Today we met at Carla's to watch a scary movie.  We watched Rear Window (Alfred Hitchcock).  Now that is my kind of scary movie!  We were all laughing so hard and noticing so many things about it that were just plain silly and quite impossible.  I imagine this show might be a bit more scary if you were watching it by yourself in a dark house that you were alone in.  But today it was funny and a lot of fun.

Carla loves to host parties and made chili and corn bread for everyone.  Both Jodi/Jody brought doughnuts that were all very yummy.  Yes, I cut pieces from all of them.  I brought a cheese ball shaped like a brain and some crackers.  We toasted our friendship with apple juice and the reason we even thought of that was because of the movie.  At one part of the movie a few people had "brandy" or something that they were twirling in their glasses and so we wanted to copy them.  We make ourselves laugh if nothing else.
Fun Day....Fun Friends.....Fun Time of the Year!!!

1 comments:

Jodi said...

We are silly! But we do have fun!