Barbie was in charge of our activity tonight and she did a good job. I had suggested these things to her a few weeks ago when she wasn't sure what to do and she took off with them. We made mummy jars and played Halloween Bingo. The gals had a good time. I always think we have a good time when we are together. I love watching Barbie with the gals. She loves them all so much and makes sure to interact with them. I am very blessed to have such great leaders that I get to serve with. These gals are super easy to love.
This year with this fun group is passing quickly. We have a ward that wants to help us with a combined activity and I'm not sure we have space for them. We are having such wonderful activities and the days are filled up. I had the ward on the calendar as a maybe and coming home last night we realized we didn't have our talent night scheduled. This group loves sharing their talents and the talent night is kind of a tradition that they all love and so we will probably need that night for it. I'm really enjoying my calling.
Since our camp director was released I have started planning for it. I know it's not until June but time goes so quickly I just started. I chose "Angels Among Us" to be our theme and I knew now was the time to get "halo's" if I wanted them. There's a lot to plan to take the girls to Heber Valley Girls Camp. We will be there four days instead of two and so planning now is a must for me. I already feel a little anxious about it all.
Thursday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
You are so perfect for this calling! SERIOUSLY! It's like you were born to do this! Love all the fun things you do!
Post a Comment