Friday

Celebrating Kevin and Julie's Birthdays

Finally we were able to take Kevin and Julie out for their birthdays.  Sometimes it's hard to coordinate times.  These two are very busy and usually have things planned.  I do like that about them though.  I like that they plan lots of things to do together and with their kids.  I enjoy visiting with my kids one on one like this.  It's fun just to listen to them talk about the things happening in their lives.

We went to Outback Steak House and it was delicious. Julie and I had Prime Rib Dip Sandwiches and the guys had the Prime Rib.  We shared a Bloomin Blossom and as much as I don't enjoy onions I really like these.  I love these two and all that they have accomplished.  They have a nice, big house and even got the yard in.  They travel and go places and always have something on the burner.  They work hard so that they can play.  I admire the zest they have for life.  They are very involved parents and do a lot with their kids.  I think that's important.  It was fun spending a few hours with them.

When we took them home I had to go inside and see the twins.  Jared had just put them down in their beds and so they were awake and fussing a little.  I looked at Briggs and started talking to him and he quit fussing right away and gave me a huge grin.  Brynlie did the same thing for Julie.  Oh my word these babies are such a delight.  They are growing and doing so well.  They are pure cuteness.

0 comments: