Monday

Brows

When it comes to eyebrows I'm naked.  My eyebrows have always been super thin and hardly visible.  I have had them tattooed twice and they fade and are still light and need makeup.  Well I took care of that today. Debbie W and I took a little road trip to Rigby and had our brows done.  I went a little too dark but I know how they fade and so in a year or so they will probably be perfect. ☺  There is a new procedure being done called microblading and that's what I did. I was suppose to be numb but....but....I wasn't and it kind of hurt.  It felt like I was being tweezed and a bunch of hairs were being pulled out at the same time.  I sneezed a few times and the gal said I was her first to do that.  After the first time across my brows I was numbed again and it was much easier the second and third time over.  The final look is shocking to me.  I can't help but think of Red from Angry birds.  I think the gal did a great job but I chose the wrong color...I really should have went lighter first.  Plus I am use to having thinner and lighter brows.  So I will still be putting make up on my brows (to lighten) but when I don't wear make up I will still have brows....lots of brows. I don't regret doing this but it will take some time to get use to. haha...I'm so vain!
***I went back up with Trichelle on Wednesday.  I loved visiting with her and Debbie both days.  Trichelle and Debbie's brows didn't change much and weren't as shocking as mine...and I'm still not sorry I did it.  Trichelle has nice brows and just wanted to fill them in and so hers were the easiest by far.  I love that we were able to get in on Natalie's deal...it was worth the drive.

0 comments: