Friday

Wednesday through Friday

Trichelle is involved in Limitless a lot now and so we get her cuties more often.  We had them this week from Wednesday to Friday.  Ivy not as much since her time is shared with her dad.  We had a great time and I enjoy having the little's at my house. (they all sleep really good too)  They are all pretty easy and are good at entertaining themselves.  However, they do prefer me or Kimleighel in the same room with them which means I accomplish nothing while they are here.  That's the good part about being a grandma...it doesn't matter so much.  I am able to just spend time with them and feel grateful I can help out.

Macie gets to come on Friday mornings.  Her mom is helping with Parker and Mya's classes and so Macie gets to come play with me.  She's a cutie and it's fun having her.  Macie and Behr are cute together. I adore our little ones....they each add so much happiness to our family. They each add so much happiness to me.

0 comments: