I was super excited to go to the Temple today. It has been closed for a few weeks for cleaning and I had grands those weeks so I didn't make it to another temple. I miss it when I don't go once a week. I believe I might just be addicted! A very good thing to be addicted to! I love watching the grounds change and by going once a week we often see workers making those changes happen. Today they were planting bulbs. It's a lot of work to keep the temple grounds looking so nice. I always enjoy watching the workers to see what they do, it fascinates me!
No big story to share. No unusual names. There was a name that got changed from Bugg to Bigg. I bet that person was tired of being "bugged" about his name. I did feel the spirit. I believe I even noticed my dad there today for a minute or so. I did feel him close. Oh...it's such a good feeling to be in the temple doing the Lord's work. I love the Temples!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment