Oh My Word...this play had constant action. It was hilarious. The gal getting punched was like a rag doll and seriously cracked me up. I bet every single person in this play was completely exhausted by the time it was over. They ran around so much. It was so chaotic and busy and funny. It's always so much fun to experience the Theater. I pretty much love it!
The group I go with makes it fun. Barbie, Heather, Cari, Carol and usually Natalie are pretty wonderful ladies. Natalie was camping tonight and so Kimleighel was invited to join us. My girls enjoy the theater like I do. It was so fun having her come "play". I always enjoy our visits coming and going. I have grown pretty attached to these gals and told them to count me in unless I die...then...well then I'd be dead and wouldn't need to be counted in. I Love "Play"ing!
Saturday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment