Saturday

Homecoming

Jared is such a good kid.  I think he's so cute and one of the kindest people born.  He is also very responsible.  Jared took Ashley to Homecoming and not once did he ask Larry or I for help to pay for any of it.  He went out and bought him some new slacks, bow tie and suspenders, and even shoes.  He paid for everything which really impresses me.  I know it had to have cost him a couple hundred $$$ and he never hinted or complained or asked for help.  The only time he did ask for help was when he forgot his dance ticket.  He had left it in his back pack and asked me to bring it to him while they were at dinner.  I was half way there when Jared called Kimi and told her he also needed a change of clothes for after the dance.  We turned around and got those things for him.  Ok...so as far a responsible he is but he might be a little forgetful.

I was kind of glad he forgot his ticket so I was able to see their dates.  I love seeing kids dressed up and having fun.  Ashley looked cute and so did everyone else.  I figured I might have embarrassed Jared a little by having him let me take a picture of him and his cute date...but that was the only consequence.  I'm glad Jared is making some fun memories from attending school.

1 comments:

Jodi said...

He looks so cute and she looks stunning!
Maybe he secretly forgot his ticket so you could see his date...maybe secretly these boys really want us to see them but since they pick them up we can't. Maybe I am secretly hoping for things that aren't reality! hah But you never know!