We had a really nice visit today. I like it when we share the real things in our life. We all have stuff but I think there are so many times that we keep the things that make us grow bottled up. For some reason we don't feel like it's right to share with others. I think sharing is good because it let's you know you are not alone. Everyone has stuff! We visited for hours before Kellie had to leave and then we visited for another hour. Also, I think when you really share your feelings with your friends it strengthens the friendships. I have a deeper love for the friends that share things and I suppose that is because I know them better. I adore these friends and I am glad that we were finally able to celebrate beautiful Kari!
Friday
Celebrating Kari
We had a really nice visit today. I like it when we share the real things in our life. We all have stuff but I think there are so many times that we keep the things that make us grow bottled up. For some reason we don't feel like it's right to share with others. I think sharing is good because it let's you know you are not alone. Everyone has stuff! We visited for hours before Kellie had to leave and then we visited for another hour. Also, I think when you really share your feelings with your friends it strengthens the friendships. I have a deeper love for the friends that share things and I suppose that is because I know them better. I adore these friends and I am glad that we were finally able to celebrate beautiful Kari!
Posted by Dawn at 4:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment