Sunday

I Love Sundays

I love going to Church every week and partaking of the sacrament and renewing my covenants. I love the music and singing.  I love listening to speakers and teachers as they share the things they have prepared because I feel the spirit.  I love being pulled aside and asked to help in the library.  I loved finding pictures and making copies for people.  I love walking in the hall with wonderful people and even being complimented as I pass.  I love being in Relief Society with great women and being referred to as the Poster Child for Smiling.  I love having another friend share an experience of someone sharing something with her because the spirit told her to and when my friend asked why the lady said because her friend told her to. My friend asked who her friend was because she thought she was going to say "me" but instead the lady said "I've never been asked that before but it is Jesus."  Oh YES I love Sundays and going to Church and being filled to overflowing. God is Great and speaks to us through others!  I love My Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ and I'm grateful to Them for everything!

Soon, my family will fill my home with laughter and love.  We will eat together and visit and nourish our bodies and souls.  Oh how I love Sundays!

0 comments: