Monday
Back to School Night
I love not having to worry about attending Back to School Night with my kids. However, I do like volunteering to help out at Hooper Elementary's Back to School Night. I love seeing my cute grands and I enjoy seeing other people that I don't usually bump into. Tonight I saw Jennifer and so we took a selfie and sent it to our friend Ann. We both miss Ann and seldom see her but we love her and Ann responded right away that she loved us both. I also had a guy ask me if I was Dawn Ropelato. He grew up by us in Roy when we first moved there. It was cool that he remembered me because he has grew up and changed from the kid I knew. I love all the excitement that goes in and out of the room I get to help in. Most of the kids are excited to start another year...most of the parents are too.
Posted by Dawn at 9:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment