This morning I was blessed with a few of my grands. Behr got to come and play while Ivy and Zaden went to the dentist. Justin brought his cuties over so he could take Natalie to the doctor. Natalie had a tubal pregnancy and won't be getting another little one quite yet. I'm glad that Natalie followed her heart and the promptings she was getting to come home from helping her sister and to go to the doctor. I'm glad it didn't go any further to the point of bursting. She will be given a really strong dose of Chemo and hopefully that will clean everything up. I love Natalie's attitude...her strength is a strength to me. It was fun having the little's over...I sure do like them!
I met Mal and Kathy again for lunch. Going out twice for our birthdays is pretty fun. We went to AppleBee's. I don't get tired of these two and could sit and talk to them for hours...which is exactly what we do. We have a lot to talk about. ☺ I love my dear friends and enjoy our visits. I love their insight and advice. Today they each shared a time that they lost it and told someone off. I can't even picture any of these two blowing up and I'm pretty sure it was done nicely. I kind of laughed trying to even imagine it. Kathy is so soft spoken and Mallory is so thoughtful and kind and doesn't just react. I couldn't help but think of me blowing up a few times over the years....I blow! (not so much any more) ahhhhh...I love these two friends of mine!Wednesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment