Saturday

The Winters

We have been trying to get together with the Winters for a few months now.  Our schedules just haven't worked out until tonight.  A while back Sue text me and said that they felt like going to dinner with us at the Blue Dolphin in Kauai.  We decided that we would love to go and the timing worked out for us.  I was kind of shocked but so excited because we love vacationing with Alan and Sue.  Alan and Sue picked us up at our house even though they are now living in Centerville.  They thought driving down memory lane would be kind of fun.  We enjoyed a nice dinner at LaFerrovia and then they took us to their new house to show us where they were now living.  It's a very cute house...I love it!  Who'd of thought that our dear friends would leave Hooper?  Not I but they are happy and doing great.  I even think I could once we decide to downsize.

I can't remember talking much about Hawaii or coordinating anything.  I know we did decide to just roll with the flow and not really plan anything until we got there.  Oh, and I remember hearing that the condo we got has the worst view...no biggie...I think we had that room once before and it really doesn't matter.  Like Alan or Sue said..."the worst view in Hawaii beats the best view in Utah."  I'm excited!

0 comments: