Tuesday

Temple with some Sista's

Today I met Jodi and Lisa at the Temple.  Kathy had a migraine and wasn't able to make it.  (darn)  It was nice going through a session with my friends.  I haven't gone through a session for so long that I forgot we needed to get a new name first.  Thank goodness Lisa guided me in the right direction. ☺ Going to the temple with my friends is such a good thing to do.  We are helping others and getting to spend time together.  It's the only time Lisa will join and I really enjoy her company.  I was thrilled that Jodi drove down to meet us too.
We had a nice relaxing lunch at Even Stevens.  I really like this place.  We sat outside so it would be quieter.  We shared a lot of personal things with each other today.  I think that is the advantage of having a smaller group.  I admire these two ladies a ton.  They both inspire me so much.  I hope I do the same for them.  It was a beautiful day.  We really need to do this more often.  Oh...So Fun!

1 comments:

Jodi said...

This was a fun day! We should have got a photo in front of the temple too! Let's do it again SOON!
Can't wait to go back to Even Stevens!