Monday

Lunch Date

I woke up feeling like myself today.  I was so happy about that after feeling cruddy for a few days.  When Larry came home from camping we decided that we would take his cousin's offer up and join them for lunch.  Wendy is my age and often meets Larry's mom and Uncle and their spouses for lunch. (Wendy's mom, Aunt Norma passed a few years back)  Wendy reminds me a lot of her mom and I enjoy visiting with her.  We went to Jeremiah's and had a nice lunch. Wendy's daughter in law and a few grands joined us along with Gary, Tanna, (Larry's Aunt and Uncle) and Clark. I sat by Clark so Larry could visit with Wendy better.  I guess what Clark tries to say and sometimes I just laugh out loud when I can't understand him.  I'm pretty sure he knows he is hard to understand. ☺  It was an enjoyable get together and I am glad that Wendy loves us enough to invite us.

0 comments: