Tuesday
Look What Came
The book I wrote about Jared's adventure and the "ripples" came today! I love it and I'm very pleased with how it turned out. The only thing I'm not happy with is the cost. It's too high priced. I need to see if I can get the price down somehow. If I can't get this company to come down I will have to figure out how to make pdf files and go another route. This is so close to happening! Woo Hoo!
Posted by Dawn at 9:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Awesome Dawn! You're an author! I'd love to get a copy and read your book!
Way to go!!
Thanks Erin ☺ I made a few changes from this copy and want to really get the price cut to about 1/2...It should be soon though. I was hoping for August and I think it should be.
YAY!
Post a Comment