Friday
Jordyn's Birthday Gift
Yesterday I went bowling and then Carla took me to Sams to get some chocolate for the month. ☺ I saw some really cute dolls and decided to get one for Jordyn. There were four to choose from and I couldn't decide. I took and picture and sent it to Kimi and she liked a totally different one than me. They were all really cute really so it wouldn't matter which one we chose. I thought it might be fun for Jordyn to go with me to pick which one she liked best. When I showed her the picture of all of the dolls she liked the one I did but when we went she chose the cute blond doll with the kitty. She loved it and we had a worker help us get it out of the box before leaving the store. When I took Jordyn home she went right in and got the doll some diapers and a bottle. I think her other grandma gave her those things for her birthday. It was fun taking her shopping and I think we will have a sleepover in a few days.
Posted by Dawn at 3:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment