Food 4 Thought Friday!
A little feast without the calories!!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Breakfast ~ What are three staples you always have in your fridge? Milk, cheese, and tortillas (I could also add eggs) Pantry? Pasta, soups, canned veggies.
Lunch ~ What is one dinner you remember most from you childhood and why? My mom's fried chicken and fried pork chops. Both of these dishes were so yummy. My mom was a great cook. She breaded her chicken with a homemade flour mixture and her pork chops were breaded with cracker crumbs. (I realize I don't stop at one)
Dinner ~ What is one thing you like to know about someone else? I like knowing about their families and I like knowing if they are honest or not. (see I did it again)
Midnight Snack ~ What was the best and worst thing of your week? The best thing was I turned 56! I love celebrating my birthday! I'm glad I'm where I'm at in life. The worst thing was being so sick.....I don't like being sick and don't have much patience of being slowed down because of it. Another bad thing (oops did it again) is I received a phone call from the guy that is over camp Liberty asking me where I was. I told him eating with my hubby for my birthday. He said we were suppose to be at camp this weekend. I am 100% positive he got it wrong...I would have remembered if I was suppose to be camping on my birthday. I know without question we scheduled for August 11-13. We scheduled before the boys and they were able to get the first part of the week. I guess a Youth Conference group bumped us and now we don't have anywhere to go. I did my best to just accept that news and roll with the huge punch to the gut. We will be having a few day camps now instead so that we can still enjoy everything our wonderful camp director has planned for us.
Recipe for the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for the week?) Eat Chocolate! If you don't have any come over and I will hook you up! Chocolate is good for the soul and makes you happy...or at least it does to me!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


1 comments:
Sorry I am just seeing this! I haven't even blogged for over two weeks! I am SO behind! I got on to read all your posts and try and catch up on your life but I don't have time to comment on them all. SO let me just say, just reading your blog and about all of your adventures and fun things you do and how much you are loved is just SO inspiring! I am excited you are going to be a granny again in March too! I think it's time you share a few with me though! hehe
I do not know how you get so much done with such a busy life! I can't even keep up on my blog and you do that AND print them out in book form! You amaze me! All your boating trips look so fun too!
As for this post:
You mom's chicken and chops sound so yummy! Sorry you were so sick! That isn't fun! And sorry about the camp! But I have a feeling with the way it happened there was a reason and it will all be for the best!
THANKS FOR PLAYING!
Now I am going to finish reading all your posts I have missed even though I SHOULD be posting and catching up mine! hehe
Post a Comment