Food 4 Thought Friday!
A little feast without the calories!!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Breakfast ~ If you could choose an age to remain forever, which age would you choose? I feel like my spirit is 28 but I would love to remain at 50. I would get compliments at 50 like: "Wow you look really good for having 7 kids and being 50"....that didn't happen before 50 ☺ I also like that at 50 I finally didn't care so much what people thought about me, it was easier just being me. I chose to create more fun in my life and others. I have been much happier because of my choices at 50 and I am closer to Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. I have been able to "find" me again. Being Half a Hundred is my favorite! ♥
Lunch ~ What do you enjoy doing to relieve stress? I'm not sure about the enjoying part of the question but to relieve stress I eat. I hate that about me but it's what I do. The problem with being a stress eater is you are never satisfied. I also talk about the things stressing me. That seems to be a much better way to relieve stress....just get it out. Sometimes I just cry but that also releases it so it's okay. Eating just pushes it down and so I don't recommend it...
Dinner ~ If you could buy any car right now, what would you buy? My last two cars have been exactly what I wanted. The VW Beatle was just the right car for me until I was getting grands in and out of it all the time and needed to upgrade to a four door. I really liked the Nissan Murano until I saw the Rogue which is very similar. Larry surprised me with the Beatle years ago for my birthday and the Rogue while I was at girls camp a few years back. So for now I am content with what I have. ☺
Midnight Snack ~ What date on your calendar are you looking forward to? Oh my, there is always so much that I look forward to. This week I have a few lunch dates with friends, my birthday and boating with Shari's family. Next week more birthday fun, a play and boating at Bear Lake. I look forward to going to Hawaii in February as well as getting another grand that month. What date are you dreading? finding a day in the next week or so to go grocery shopping for girls camp. I really don't like being in charge of the food but I am this year and I am dreading it even though I know I will end up saying "that wasn't a big deal at all."
Recipe for the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for the week?) Take Time to Rest and Don't Beat Yourself Up About It!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


1 comments:
I love your Breakfast answer. I started to not care what people thought in my 40's and it was the greatest feeling ever! And you DO look great for having 7 kids! You look great even without having 7 kids! You look very young and I think it's because you radiate so much JOY!
You have a lot to look forward to! That is always a good thing! And I bet you planned 80% of those things you are looking forward to. When others get jealous they don't have as much fun as you, tell them to get planning some fun! I think you should blog about just HOW many times you go to lunch for your bday! I am sure it's a world record!
Great recipe!
THANKS FOR PLAYING!
Post a Comment