Friday

The Rest of the Week


I didn't have a whole lot on my calendar this week but I sure kept busy.  I planned on working on Jared's book and that did happen a little but not as much as I had planned.  I went to the Temple Wednesday and was so happy to be there.  I'm addicted to going and missed a few weeks and was having withdrawals.  There were some interesting names.  A guy named Love Brewster who named his son Wrestling.  There was also a lady name America.  ☺

I did have Zaden's ball game on the calendar and forgot to go. waaaaa!  I think I remember better when I have a lot to remember.  I felt so bad and was going to go up to his house so he could tell me about his game but he surprised me and came to my house.  I heard the door and then his cute voice.  He was excited to come to our house.  I love when the kids love coming to our house. Sadie had a good drop off  too.  She was all smiles and giggles. Kimleighel was watching Sadie on Thursday and so I got to enjoy her too, before and after errands.  When I came home from running errands Sadie came running and tripped because she was running so fast to get to me.  Behr even likes coming to our house.  He crawls all over and usually comes over to me to get a hug and love.  I love having the grands over.  I love that they love coming over.
Kevin had mentioned earlier this week that they might need help with the girls when they took the twins to their check-up.  I didn't know when but he texted me Friday morning asking me if it was still okay if the girls came over.  On the calendar I did have down that The Hooper Honey's were taking Crystal to lunch for her birthday but was still able to have them over because Kimleighel is between jobs.  Kimi is such a life-saver when it comes to the grands.  We went and picked up the girls and loved on the twins before they had to leave.  The girls are so cute and we set up a little picnic in the front room for them before I left.  I invited them back that night to play with Justin's kids since they were coming over.
Crystal chose to go to Jeremiahs.  I got a turkey sandwich and it was so good.  I was so happy to be with these cute friends.  It seemed like it has been awhile.  These ladies are all so wonderful. I admire them all so much.  It's fun laughing and sharing with them.  Today we were able to visit and just enjoy each other.  Lorraine and Crystal's girls have been on their missions for a year and they are both eager to get them home.  I love hearing about their missionaries and remembering how wonderful and hard it is to have one.  Tammy has a son getting married and Kari has a daughter that got engaged.  Lots of good things happening.  Kellie is going to have a few grands come live with her while her daughter and son in law fix up their new home they just bought.  Life is good in the sisterhood. ☺
I came home from lunch and went to work on Jared's book.  You'd think it would be easy since I have everything written down.  It's not though.  In everyone's story a lot of things are repeated and I am trying to sort them so the same thing isn't repeated over and over.  (it might be anyway)  It's coming together slowly but surely.  I keep reminding myself it's for our family but I am also aware that others will want to read it.  It's a little stressful but I think it will be worth it at least for our family.

Justin's cuties came over.  They run in so excited and always run to give me a big hug.  The grands seriously light up my life.  They brought some magic tricks to share and had fun getting things set up for a magic show.  Kamryn and Jordyn did come back just in time for the magic show.  The magic show was cute and Mya and Parker shared their "secrets" afterwards.  I couldn't help but smile.

The girls painted their nails and Parker made me a picture.  They have such a good time.  The girls also got creative and made some crazy concoctions for me to try.  I'm not sure everything that was smashed up and covered with strawberry and chocolate syrup but it didn't taste too bad.  Heck, Macie even tried some.  The only thing gross was the salt water they tricked me with.  The girls made quite the mess with their projects but they are really good about cleaning everything up.  I enjoy having them over to play.  When I was getting Macie ready for bed she insisted on taking a bath at my house first.  The older kids chose to bath in the morning. ☺ Justin's mouth is healing good but I can't help but laugh at his toothless smile. He reminds me of a 7 year old...one permanent tooth in and one missing.  It will still be awhile before he gets a permanent one.
I love this picture that Parker made of me and him.  I was wearing a navy and white striped shirt and white pants  just like the picture.  I also thought he nailed my shape.  I am pretty much built like a box.☺  Short and square, just like the picture.  He did a great job on himself too.  I love children's art!  I can't help but smile just looking at this cute picture.  Parker really likes me!

0 comments: