Tuesday

Teresa's Birthday!

Thank Goodness for Birthdays and Celebrating Them!  I don't think I would see too much of these two if we didn't go to lunch for our Birthdays!  I wrote Teresa a little note telling her a few things I am thankful for.  I started by saying I am thankful for Social Media.  I met Teresa on Face Book because we both went to the same High School.  Teresa posts a lot and so it's easy to tell what kind of person she is, which is kind.  One day I had the "thought" that I should ask Teresa if she'd like to go to lunch.  I remember feeling so shocked that I would ask a stranger to lunch.  I shouldn't have been too shocked because I had done it one other time and am really good friends with that gal now too. ☺ (Heather Dalquist Smith) Anyway Teresa was brave and accepted my lunch invite and we met and have been dear friends ever since.  I believe those kind of things happen for a reason.  Since I became friends with Teresa I have introduced her to Tammy and Judy and they are good friends with her as well.  It's all meant to be!

We went to a new place in Ogden called Even Steven's.  It was really good.  We sat outside right there on the sidewalk of Washington Blvd.  It was a pleasant day.  While we visited, which was for 3 hours, the sun warmed us, a gently breeze kept things comfortable and we even had a few rain sprinkles kiss our face and arms.  I cherish these moments and my friends! Our conversations was wonderful. We talked about health, and loving ourselves, and spiritual things.  Of course we shared plenty of laughter.  The funniest thing that happened was that Tammy was trying to record a firetruck driving by with its siren blaring.  I could see the firetruck in her phone and she followed it as it turned the corner.  The funny thing is that  when she went to watch it and send it to her cute grandson the only thing that showed up was the table we were sitting at.  The only noise we could hear was Teresa's conversation that she was having with someone on the phone.  That was weird!  Immediately after, a guy walked by and looked directly at me with a smirky smile on his face.  Tammy noticed him and felt strongly that he was any "angel" that jokes with her.  It was so funny!  When she looked down the street to see where the guy went there was no sign of him!  Funny!  I loved today!

1 comments:

Jodi said...

Sounds you had a blast. Glad you befriended Teresa. I think she needs your influence and sounds like she needed to meet Tammy