I took Kellie to lunch for her birthday today! She chose a new little place out in Plain City. It's called Roylies and is owned by a cute young couple for England. We both had chicken cordon bleu sandwiches. They were really yummy. They came with homemade potato chips too. I will need to go back to that place. Kellie and I think they need to put some "air" in there though. We both got hot at different times.
We went shopping to Kohl's afterwards. I am not a shopper but I know Kellie is and so I enjoyed watching her. I learned a few pointers. I don't think Kellie thought I was enjoying myself but really I was. I was starting to get a back ache though and my face or countenance must have showed it. Kellie had some gift cards and coupons and was able to get a cute purse, blouse, dress and shoes. She said she will probably take some of it back. I don't understand that, I really dislike returning things. I usually will give something away instead of taking it back.
We had a fun time together. I love this girl and I'm so thankful that we are in each others lives now.
Tuesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment