Thursday

Weeding is Fun to Do?

Weeding is only fun to do if you have help.  Carla is such a great friend and has been helping me week my yard.  It really is kind of fun being out there together pulling out those weeds while we talk.  The reward is satisfying.  We got the North side of the house done and along the front fence.  We have lots of grass out in front that is really hard to pull out.  I have become really good friends with the weed killer.  I walk around the yard often with it spraying the unwanted weeds and grass.  I also like preen.  I shake it around after we pull the weeds.  Who knew these things?  Ok....I'm sure most people know these things but for some reason Larry and I didn't learn them.  There's help out there to maintain a nice yard....we finally found it.  We still have way too many weeds but we are making improvements.  You know you have a true friend when she will come and spend an hour or so helping you pull weeds.  I love Carla!

1 comments:

Jodi said...

NOw that is a true friend!!!