Heather has a Birthday Shout Hooray! Heather is one of my favorite people alive. Heather has accomplished so much. She is so much stronger and better than she thinks. She is smart and got another degree. She is nice and my cute grand loves having her as a teacher. She is friendly and has some wonderful friends. I'm glad that our family are included in her circle of friends. She is a blessing to us and so is her family. Heather is fun and I love spending time with her whenever I get the chance. Tonight it was fun celebrating her!
We went to Maddox and it was suppose to be a surprise. I'm not sure if it was or not but it was fun. Larry and I enjoyed visiting with her mother in law. We had arrived first and so we sat on the end. We thought about sitting in the middle but decided against it. ☺ I loved the cute cake Barbie had made for Heather. It was so bright and cute. I think it was to remind Heather of their time in Hawaii together.
I'm grateful for Heather, Jerry, their kids and her parents. They are all such good people. I'm glad that are paths have crossed. I love the Anderson's and Sessions and the rest of their family!
Wednesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment