I watched this cutie pie while Trichelle took her kids and Kimleighel to the movie. Trichelle met a cool Realtor that goes above and beyond. This gal (the Realtor) sends Trichelle's kids a birthday card on their birthdays with a $2 bill in it. She gave them all tickets for the movie and they even got a $20 voucher for treats. I'm pretty sure Trichelle told me she got more even but I can't remember. The big kicker about this is Trichelle hasn't even listed a house with this sweet lady. She had her come look at her house in Ogden but never listed it. This lady is incredible and when the time come Trichelle will use her because she is truly a go getter.
It was fun having Behr come play today. He makes the cutest little faces and is good at buzzing his tongue and even growling. He makes me smile. Behr is a mover. He crawls all over and pulls himself up. He climbs on things if he can get his little leg up and is so proud of his mobility and strength. I trap him in the saucer sometimes and give him snacks so he feels better about being there. I sure do love this little one who is growing up way to fast!
Saturday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment