Friday

We Went Collecting

So sometimes when people rent Trailers from TJ Trailers they don't bring them back.  I don't know what they are thinking but Larry gets tired of it.  So, Larry decided to drive to SLC and find one that has been gone since November.  Jared and I went with him.  It was scary!  The little neighborhood just off of main and around 17 was small.  The houses were super close together and the roads were smaller than those in the Terrace where I grew up.  The first road we turned down got me scared.  There was a car in the middle of the road and one off the side.  The guys were not talking nice to each other and soon one guy was pulling another one from his car and hitting him.  We kept going but Jared was watching.  We came to a corner and there were two cars stopped even though there wasn't a stop sign...it all made me nervous!

The guy that had our Trailer was nice and polite.  He told us the trailer was in the back of his house which meant we had to go down the road behind his house.  There was no way Larry could turn around and so he backed up all the way down the street. He did as well as "Mater".  Larry asked the guy if he could come up with some $$$ for the use of the trailer and the guy was able to.  So everything worked out good.
We decided to stop and get some dinner at the Spaghetti Factory.  It was yummy as always.  It wasn't a typical Friday night but it was good.
I had this yummy dessert earlier this week with Kimleighel and even though it use to be my favorite it isn't anymore.  It is too rich and made me sick.  That's actually a nice thing.  I will cherish the memories. ☺
 Since it's cold and rainy I justify spending the day wrapped in a warm blanket and a book.
This tree makes me smile every time I drive by it.  I love the beautiful blossoms.

0 comments: