My niece, Shelby is getting married in a few weeks and so she was "Showered" with Lots of Love and Cool Gifts today. All my girls except Julie were able to come with me to celebrate Shelby. Julie has been getting sick with these twins and was down today. She needs to really rest right now and felt bad that she couldn't come with us. I was glad that the other girls were their to support our family and Shelby. It means so much to me.
Shelby is opening the gift we gave her....a pressure cooker. I told her to make sure she knew how to work it so she doesn't get hurt. I think pressure cookers are wonderful and had forgot that I have one. I use to cook with it all the time and got out of the habit. It's coming back out and will be used again.
I'm excited for Shelby to start this next season of her life. It's fun and there are lots of adventures waiting for her to experience.
Saturday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment