I've gotten to know Lisea a lot better this year. We go to DUP together every month and the Temple every Wednesday. On the way to the Temple on Wednesday I learned that Lisea was really busy this week making meatballs, Alfredo and Marinara sauces and probably cooking all the noodles for their Ward party they are having on her birthday. I told her she should buy the meatballs but she doesn't like store meatballs. Seriously...I would buy them instead of making over 300 for people like me that really don't care. Lisea likes things to be good though and she is a great cook and so she volunteers to make everything. Crazy, Cool Girl!
That's when I decided I should do something nice for Lisea and that's when Carla and I went and weeded her flowers. I wanted to take her to lunch and since she wasn't home on Wednesday we took her today. I know it make her feel special and I'm glad, because she is. We went to a few stores while we were out since Carla needed to get a few things. Carla and Lisea got to know each other a lot better and I think they both might end up volunteering at a Hospital in SLC together holding babies in the NICU! It makes me happy to have my friends get to know each other better!
We had a good time together!
Friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment