Thursday

kids over and snap

Kimi decided that she would rather have the kids spend the night at our house than to wake up early to go tend them.  They all liked that idea a lot.  It's always fun having them over.  Kimi takes such good care of them.

I like any time that the grands come over.  They grow up so fast and it's nice when I get to see them a few times a week which doesn't happen all the time.

I went bowling and then after bowling I went and got Larry's truck so that I could go pick up a few chairs to add to our family room.   I like the new chairs. They are colorful and comfy and are just right for our room.

The kids enjoyed playing in the boxes.  It's funny how a big box can be so much fun.  We ended with 3 big boxes because Jared got him a rocking chair for his room.

I was planning on driving to SNAP and picking Barbie and her girls up to go with me.  I had text Barbie and let her know that was my plan.  I was surprised when I was helping Trichelle get the kids in the car and saw Barbie drive in.  She did have Karleigh and Ayzlee with her which was great and I told her that I could still drive but instead I ended up going with them.  (good thing)
We got a little further in our production and everyone is catching on really good.  I can't help but smile and laugh every now and then while I watch them.  These people love dancing and singing.  It's so much fun to be a part of this.

I was planning on taking Nicki home since I always do but I had a few more kids tell me they needed a ride home.  There is no way I could have helped them out if I would have drove my car like I was planning on.  It's a good thing I didn't read Barbie's text all the way through when I replied "Yes" when she asked if I wanted her to drive.  I seriously thought she asked if I would have room for her two extra's.  Any way I think it was meant to be to have Barbie drive so we could taxi a few more kids home.  Sadie didn't have a ride until 10:00 which is so strange that they just expected someone else to take her home without checking before they dropped her off. It worked out though and everyone got home safely.

0 comments: