Food 4 Thought Friday!
A little feast without the calories!!
Feel free to play along for some yummy fun! Go HERE to JOIN IN!!!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Breakfast ~ If you had to enter a competition for the "Most Uselessly Unique Talent", what would your talent be? I'd say my multi-tasking skills. I can work hard all day and accomplish very little. I go into a room for something and get distracted and start doing something else before I remember what I was originally doing. Often I feel like a chicken with it's head cut off.....(seriously where did that phrase come from? like anyone knows what a chicken with it's head cut off feels like) ☺
Lunch ~ What do you think is the best feeling in the world? Holding a new born baby in my arms! It's physical as well as spiritual! (the "s" thing did come to my mind ☺)
Dinner ~ Can you comfortably eat in a restaurant by yourself? I would not be able to do that ... not even fast food. Go to a movie? I have done that before during the day when there was hardly anyone around. No one knows if you are saving a place for someone and people don't usually pay attention to others when they are at the movie.
Midnight Snack ~ What punctuation mark best describes your personality and why? "!" Exclamation Point !!! Everything is important to me!!!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


2 comments:
I'm with you on the chicken with it's head cut off! Maybe that phrase came from watching how they just keep going even when they are dead! Kinda like me! hehe
As for your lunch...LOL. I almost added in parenthesis to keep it clean! hehe I guess saying the "s" thing is clean! hah At least you didn't say the "O" thing! I can't believe I just said that!
I am glad you put an "!" or we might not still be twinsees! :)
Love your recipe for the week! SO TRUE!
THANKS FOR PLAYING! FUN ANSWERS!
Haha.....we seriously our Twinsee's!!! :D
Post a Comment