We had a great time taking Kelsi and Braxton to dinner for their birthdays. Since we celebrate both kids Kelsi chose to go to the Greenery. I usually go there for lunch but their dinners are really good too. Braxton and Larry got Burgers and were filled. We also got a few mormon muffins before our meal came. I got their salad bar and I think that was the first time, maybe the second, that I have had their salad bar and it was good. Anyway all our meals filled us up.
Braxton wanted to go bowling too and so we went to Fat Cats. That is the place to be on a Saturday Night. People were everywhere and it was fun. We had a good time bowling. We even bowled with the lights out with just lights on the lanes...that was weird but fun. Kelsi was the most improved bowler. She doubled her score from her first game. She tried something new and it worked. I had a good time. I loved the loud music and all the commotion. I was having so much fun I even tried photo bombing the group next to us when they were leaving and were getting a group picture. I think I was too late but it was funny trying. ☺
I love these two. They are so cute together and add so much happiness to our family!
Friday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Cute kids! I love that you do something with them on their birthday with just them and not the entire family. That is a great tradition! I think if any of mine ever get married...I will do the same! It could get rather pricey if you're taking all the sibs too! Great idea! Now I'm craving a Mormon muffin!!!!
Post a Comment