I think today might be the last of Larry's half days on Tuesday. We have enjoyed our Tuesday afternoons together. We have gone to the Temple most of those days. I guess we will start going in the evenings again. I liked the afternoon sessions....they aren't packed and we had time to go to dinner afterwards.
Today instead of attending the Temple we decided to go the Family History Center in SLC. Larry really wants to learn how to find names and do what is needed to take those names to the temple. Debbie and Paul Widdison went us since Debbie is a missionary at the Center two days a week. She knows her stuff and I think she helped Larry out a lot. I'm not interested right now in my life. I know I will love it but right now I have other things I am trying to do....I don't think it's my time quite yet. Paul laughed at me as I twiddled my thumbs and twirled in my chair. (I wasn't really that bad...but I wasn't paying attention after the first hour) I was there to support Larry and so I sat there while he learned. I thought about going to another computer and looking up some names but didn't. Instead I pulled out my phone and played a few games. ☺
Larry's head was hurting with all the things he had been shown. He was ready to leave and go get some dinner. We stopped at Sizzler since it's fast and yummy. I enjoyed our conversations with the Widdisons. Paul mentioned something about the temple that made me stop and think. He said that when we take a name through that person is required to be there so they will know what they are asked to accept or not. He thinks some of those "angels" might be bored and that's why its hard for us to stay awake sometimes as well. I like believing they are with us. Sometimes I feel their presence and I know they are happy to have their work done.
I dropped both Larry and Debbie off to get their cars from Widdison Auto and then Larry and I headed to the church for a class on Marriage and Family Relations. Larry told the Fosters (Kirk and Janet) that if they needed more people for their class we would be happy to attend. I guess they needed more people. ☺ Actually tonight they really did. There were only 3 couples that showed up. It was a good class and I think we just might enjoy going to it each Tuesday Evening.
Tuesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment