Saturday

Pedi's with my girls

I wasn't doing anything when Kimi called to ask me what I was doing.  Actually I had just turned on the computer and was going to add my blog posts to the new blog book I've started for this year.  She told me that her, Trichelle and Ivy were headed to get pedicures and they wanted to know if I wanted to join them.  Heck Yes!  I know it has only been a few weeks since my last one but I didn't care.  I will jump at every invite to spend time with my girls.  I told them to have a seat saved for me and I would leave right then.  It's a good thing they saved me a seat because the place was packed and people were even waiting.  The technicians were jumping back and forth from clients trying to keep everyone happy.  We had a good time.  Ivy chose to get her nails done instead of a pedicure and they turned out really cute.  They were short enough that they looked good and I think she will be able to still do whatever she wants without it feeling weird.  At first I was sitting at the other end of the row with lots of chairs between me and my girls and when a chair by them came open I asked to please be moved and the workers were happy to let me.  It was a lot more fun being by Trichelle and Kimleighel.  I enjoyed the massage chair while we soaked and got our pedicures.  Oh how I love pedicures....Oh how I love my girls!  Happy Day to Us!

0 comments: