Wednesday

Celebrating Jaydan

Our cute Jaydan is our Valentine Baby and so he doesn't like going out to dinner on his birthday.  He decided that tonight would be a good night to go and beat the weekend rush. Jaydan wanted to go to Sizzler...we like Sizzler!  Jaydan is such a great kid and we enjoy him so much.  This weekend he is moving out and I'm excited for him.  I can see the excitement in his face and that makes me happy.  Julie's brother Mike just bought a town house and wanted Jaydan to be his roomie.  They have talked about it for some time and the time has come.  The next step in this boys life.  I enjoy watching my kids grow up and move on to the next chapter of their lives because it reminds me of when I was that age. Jaydan is a good boy.  He is such a fun kid and usually so happy.  I seldom see him unhappy and it's kind of weird when I do.  He's always been a joy to have around.  It's going to be strange not having him around since the last year he's been home a lot.  He likes being home but I know he is going to love his new "bachelor pad".
I like when Jaydan (or any of the kids) open up and talk to me.  We've had a few good talks lately.  Jaydan has a heart of gold and is going to be a blessing to someone else some day.  This "Love" baby makes my heart smile and I'm so blessed to be his mommy!  I really enjoy our birthday dinners with our kids.  It's fun having them one on one.

I just want to point out....it's freezing outside and my son wears shorts and a t-shirt.  He is a hairy little guy and tells me not to worry because he stays warm from his "rug-or-fur".  He's always been like that...got an electric razor in 8th grade because he needed it.  I think he must have lost his razors...it's the in thing right now to have facial hair and he is loving that!  I love this kid!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

How do you get your boys to let you take their picture? I have to seriously sneak it or beg them or bribe them! Haha He's a good lookin' kid!
Okay, you need to start putting the name of the places you eat out at because I am always so curious where you are!

Dawn said...

My family doesn't like their pictures taken either but they are pretty good at going along with me. I tell them if they don't then only my friends will be in my blog books. :D

We went to Sizzler...I edited it in. :)