Sunday

Natalie's 30

Today is Natalie's birthday and she is now 30.  Justin said his week was crazy and asked if it would be okay to have some friends over after our family dinner.  I told him that would be great.  He got things organized and everything ready.  He had picked up a cake and some ice cream and brought it down early on Saturday.  He had asked Trichelle and Julie to be over that decorating.  They did a good job and it looked really cute.  Natalie made cheese cake too because that's her favorite.  Natalie came down with Mya and Parker and left Justin and Macie home.  Macie has hand/foot/mouth and didn't want to share it.  I felt bad and was going to volunteer to go stay with Macie but I am tending Sadie for a week while her parents are in Hawaii and I was afraid of picking up the virus and passing it to Sadie.  Larry decided that he would go and that when he got home he'd just shower and change clothes.  He's not as involved with the grands as far as holding them and so I agreed with him.  When he got to Justin's instead of staying he was able to bring Justin home with him.  Justin had asked our sweet Cindee to come watch Macie.  Cindee watched our kids when they were young and has worked for Larry since she was sixteen and our family adores her. I was glad that Justin thought to ask Cindee and she was too.  Cindee is so awesome!
Natalie was surprised and she even wiped a tear away.  I wiped a few tears away as well.  Justin told me that when he asked Natalie what she wanted this year she told him she just wanted to feel appreciated.  WooHoo...Justin had that covered and was relived that he had nailed it.  It was fun having Natalie's sisters and their families come.  I like Natalie's family and being around them.  They are good people.  About the time the sisters left some more friends showed up.  We found out that Justin had text people different times.  He got his address and our address confused in most of the texts too but everyone found us.

It was fun celebrating Natalie.  We are so glad that Natalie is in our family.  She is such a wonderful gal.  When it comes to cooking or baking we turn to Natalie.  She is so good to Justin and their little's and for that I am very happy.  I was right when I suggested for Justin to date her.  Natalie is a keeper!

0 comments: