I like when Kevin come over to do his laundry because he usually brings his cute girls with him. I didn't get a picture of Kamryn but I did enjoy her cuteness and hugs. The little's sure have a way of brightening up any day. I sure do love them all so much. I am Thankful for my Grands!
I am Thankful for my brother and that he is able to come and visit now. Bennett is funny and positive and loving and a really good guy. It's fun having him around....he makes me laugh out loud and smile a lot.
I am Thankful that my mom invited us all for dinner. That hasn't happened for over 15+ years and it was nice. We had a Thanksgiving dinner that was yummy. I enjoyed all the sighs and yummy sounds everyone was making while enjoying our dinner together. (it really was good) I am Thankful for Larry and his ability to talk to my sister and others. I appreciate his questions and interest in them. I am Thankful that I have learned to be Happy any time and anywhere.
Saturday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment