Food 4 Thought Friday!
A little feast without the calories!!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Happy New Year 2016!
Lunch ~ What are some of your New Year's resolutions for 2016? I don't make New Year's resolutions. I pretty much just like continuing what I'm doing. I try to listen to the spirit and act on it when I am prompted no matter what time of year it is. I do plan on doing a few things like....write a book. Since the New Year I have started a book because of Jared's little situation in 2011. I feel like there is too much that happened not to share with others. I plan on spending lots of time with my family and friends like I have been doing. I plan on turning to the scriptures more and studying them instead of just reading them. I plan on accepting things for what they are and will try to understand unpleasant things by thinking why they are happening without being offended.
Dinner ~ How would you sum up your 2015 year? THAT WENT FAST!!! Holy Crud the years fly by. 2015 was Fun and Wonderful though. I was Very Blessed and Very Happy! Kimleighel Graduated. We went on a few cruises, we went to Hawaii, Disneyland and spent a few days at Bear Lake with the family. We got two new grand babies, went to the Temple 3-4 times a month. Had weekly lunch dates with friends and enjoyed many family traditions.
Midnight Snack ~ How would you like 2016 to be different than 2015? I can't really think of anything that I would change for this coming year. (well I'd like the scales to be lower but seriously that really doesn't matter too much to me...it does matter for life insurance though) Having a wedding would be nice but fine if it doesn't happen. Really I'm not in a hurry but it would be nice.
Recipe of the Week ~ (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?) Be Happy No Natter What....don't let others actions pull you down or change your mood.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


2 comments:
Love your answers! Thanks for playing!
Sorry I went AWOL for a couple weeks! Been kind of crazy!
I am glad your new year started with a bang! That's always a good thing ! haha
I am excited that you are going to write the book about Jared's experiences. I can't wait to read it!!! It will be better coming from you anyway! You have the truth living with you!
As I have said before, you take more vacays than anyone I know! I am jealous! I wish I could get my hub to do that....but he isn't one for traveling much. We have never even been on a cruise! Crazy huh! Some day!
I will give our traveling credit to Larry. I enjoy it but really it is up to him and he kind of likes to go and will go and knows I really like to now.
I am so out of my comfort zone in writing this book but I truly believe I am suppose to and that I am being guided. At a TOFW we were told to allow God to Guide us and I think I am being guided. Not sure my abilities but I know it will be fine with God's help. :)
Post a Comment