Wednesday

Merry Christmas Mal and Kathy

I had a great day today.  I got the rest of my presents wrapped. Woot Woot!  I went to visit Linda since they just added her to my visiting teaching route.  When I saw I now had Linda I just had the strongest "feeling" that it's not coincident.  She's been praying and I was sent.  I know we will be a blessing to each others lives....I just feel it.

I met Mallory and Kathy for lunch today so we could exchange Christmas gifts.  Actually I went to help Mallory last week with a book she's making and so she gave me my gift then.  Kathy ordered gifts and they haven't arrived yet and so I gave them gifts.  This year I got them each a bingo game.  I love bingo and I think it's fun to play with family and so I thought they might like it as well.  They both do so much with their families.  Heck, Mallory's married kids are going to sleep over on Christmas Eve so they can all be together.  I think that is pretty neat.
Larry and I went around to some neighbors and friends and gave out the little treats we got this year.  I tied a bow on a box of Ho Ho's....with a little tag...Ho Ho Ho!  Simple but cute.  It feels good to have our running around done.  Now we can just enjoy the rest of the this wonderful time of the year!
Don't get me wrong....all the running around and the hustle and bustle is such a great part of this season.  It all adds excitement and fun in my opinion.  I love this time of year and every thing about it.  I love seeing my friends and thinking of them.  I love getting cards from friends I don't see as often.  I really just enjoy it all.

Merry Christmas Friends and Family!


0 comments: