Thursday

Daddy's Birthday

It's my daddy's birthday and so I called my mom a few days ago to see when we could celebrate with his favorite pie.  She told me that she hadn't thought much about it but she would be home around noon.  I made a yummy Rocky Road pie and took it up.  Carla came with me and my mom had called my sister and we all enjoyed some pie in honor of my daddy.  I played the cute video of him singing two years ago when he was still healthy.  A few tears surfaced but for me they were happy ones.  I  miss my daddy so much but I am so glad that he is healthy and happy.  I am so thankful for all the wonderful memories that we created.  The memories are such blessings.  Being at my moms with her and my sister and good friend was also a nice blessing.  While I was there I got a text from my cute niece, Kaylie that just had a baby. She said they were missing me.  The last baby she had I went with Tonya and helped them out.  I would have went this time except my own grands needed me while Macie had surgery to repair her hard palate.  It felt nice to be thought of though and I appreciated the text.

0 comments: