Tuesday

Christmas Card and Letter


Merry Christmas Family and Friends
I love this time of year and one of the reasons is that we think of those that mean so much to us .  YOU are important to us.  Even though we may not see each other or interact much during the year you make a positive difference to our family.  Thanks for that!
This year has been filled with blessings.  Have you ever noticed that when you focus on your blessings you notice so much more good that often we take for granted?  (it's a good habit to get in to)
We have two new members in our family.  Little Sadie Lou was born to Braxton and Kelsi in February, and Behrenger Scott was born the day before Trichelle's birthday...Best Gifts Ever!!! These two are so loved and add to our happiness.  
One of our favorite traditions is having each grand over for a sleepover for their birthday.  Oh my heck...they light up our world.  Another one is taking our kids out to dinner to celebrate their birthdays. Any time that we have together with our kids and grands is such a blessing and we love it.
We've vacationed a little which is always good for the soul and relationships. (cruise, Hawaii, concert) Our family rented a house at Bear Lake this summer and had a blast.  I cherish our little vacations since they are so hard to make happen with so many schedules.  Making lasting memories is so worth it!
Everyone has been healthy and blessed.  Little Macie has done well with her surgeries and always recovers so much quicker than the doctors expect....she's a miracle of prayers being answered. (thanks for your prayers in her behalf)
God loves us all so much and is so aware of us and what's going on in our lives.  HE loves hearing from us and if we need something we have to ask.  (I understand that so much better now being a parent of older kids...)
Every day has so much happiness in it.  We all have so much to be thankful for.  Happiness and blessings are there if we just pay attention.  I like that wrinkles don't hurt...a little way to find the good in things that might not be a favorite.
I Love Love Love the Christmas Season.  I have had to adjust over the years to make it enjoyable .  Sometimes I have had added to what I do, and sometimes I have simplified. It seems we do that often in life huh? (adjust our flexibility)  Anyway I hope that You Enjoy this Season and Count All the Blessings in Your Life...Especially the Ultimate Gift...our Savior!
Merry Christmas to Your Family from Ours! Larry, Dawn and Family

0 comments: