I really think I'm going to like Larry having half a day off on Tuesdays. We have been going to the temple and then to dinner. It's fun and I feel good knowing that we are helping our extended family. The last few weeks we have been asked to be the witness couple. We're usually the young ones at the time we go (around 3:00) and I'm guessing most people are single that come at that time. I like going to the Temple with Larry....it's better than going by myself.
Today the weather was crisp and cool. Larry's bald head didn't like the bite it got when we walked out of the temple. Larry didn't like that I made him pause for a picture. It really was cold.
We went to the Blue Lemon and had the place to ourselves. It's nice going out early and avoiding the crowds. I enjoy our time together!
Tuesday
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment