Tuesday

Taggart's for Lunch

The "Sista's" met for lunch today and we went to Taggart's.  The food is yummy but the treats are the best ever!  Carla and I shared a piece of carrot cake...a $5.99 piece of carrot cake.  It was huge and we still have half of it left.  It's the frosting that makes it so delicious and Taggarts adds almond to their cream cheese frosting...yumm!  I kind of really like these gals!  Actually I really, really like these gals!  Truth is...I love these gals!  Good Friends care about each other no matter where you are on your journey.  Good Friends listen to each other and support each other.  I know that I could count on each of these gals at any time and I'm pretty sure they know they can count on me.

I love the memories we have of our lunches at Taggarts.  I believe today is the first time that I didn't use the men's restroom there and that's because I didn't use any restroom.  We enjoy the peacocks and love watching them wander around...they're pretty.
In the picture of Jodi and Kathy at the treat counter I love that I caught Jodi laughing out loud!  We do that alot.  I also love that there is an "orb...angel"  on her head right by her face.  I like to believe that it is Davaleen.  I'm sure she is still very close by...I miss her!  I am so blessed!

2 comments:

Jodi said...

I KNOW that's Dave!!! It HAS to be! I was thinking about her while we were there and wondering if she was near! PROOF she was!!! So cool! And in the laughing picture too!
It was so fun! I am so glad we had so many go! I love hanging out with you guys! Thanks for being such a great friend and support!

Dawn said...

I had been thinking of her too....I'm so thankful that pictures show our loved ones near