Thursday

My Best Bowling Day

Today I bowled better than I ever have.  I reached my average every single game and I don't think I have ever done that.  All three games were good.  I started off with a 203!  That game should have been higher but after throwing my first ball in the 10th frame and hitting 9 pins which put me over 200 I got so excited that I missed the last pin standing. (it was the 10 pin which is hard for me regardless)  I don't think I have gotten a 200 game for a few years and so I was very happy.  Usually after a good game I blow it and can't bowl good again but today for some reason I was able to get a 163 the second game and a 177 the third!  Woot Woot!  Giving me a total of 543!  That's really good for me and so of course I wanted to document it!  It may never happen again, so there ya go!

0 comments: