Friday

Food 4 Thought Friday


Food 4 Thought Friday! 

A little feast without the calories!! 

Go HEREJOIN IN!!! 

 ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥   

 GIVE ME FIVE!


Breakfast~ List FIVE things you are. Happy, Kind, Compassionate, Honest, Friendly. List FIVE things you are not. Mean, In Shape, Talented, Rich,  Quiet.

Lunch~ Name FIVE people you confide in. Heavenly Father ...a lot, Larry, My Friends, Kids, My Self.

Dinner~ List FIVE things you do almost everyday.  Read the Scriptures, Pray Multiple Times, Eat Chocolate (almost),  Blog, Shower and Shave my legs and armpits. What are FIVE things you put off doing almost everyday? Eating breakfast, housework, cooking dinner (I do it but seldom plan ahead), exercising (I'm good at putting it off..so good...I seldom do any)

Midnight Snack~ What are FIVE things you said you would never do again and never did again? Skydiving (I'm surprised I did it at all), Jump off a cliff into water, slide down a Cabin Roof into snow, attempt a back handspring, eat a hot pepper.  What are FIVE things you said you would never do again and then decided to do again?  Go to a Haunted House, eat onions, swear (I keep trying), talk bad about people (sometimes I share the same dumb stories and always regret doing so after),  touch phone while driving. (I don't text but will talk and I know that isn't safe either...still working on leaving it alone completely)

Recipe of the Week~ (instead of your recipe for life what is it just for the week?) Be Nice ...instead of finding fault and making jokes at others expense find something nice to say! 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


1 comments:

Jodi said...

Yea! Thanks for playing! I loved ALL of your answers! We had several that were similar...imagine that! hehe

Hey, I don't have time to comment on your post about your blog book and almost losing your blog! That is awful! I am in great fear that will happen to me before I get it in a book! Can you tell me how I get the coupon for 40% off????? Maybe you can text that to me....in case I forget to check back here! LOVE YA SISTA!